Time to start shopping!
Never run out of your favorite products again! With our automatic delivery program, you can enjoy the convenience of having products delivered to you weekly or monthly. You’ll also enjoy 20% off your first auto ship order and 5% off all future auto ship orders. Shipping is included on orders over $49. *Promotion subject to change
Frequently Asked Questions
What is auto ship?
Auto ship is the most convenient way for you to get the items you want delivered to you on a regular schedule. We automatically send your favorite items based upon your chosen frequency. The service is easy to use and customizable, so you can make changes online whenever you need. Just tell us how often you want your items, and we'll take it from there. You’ll receive 20% off your first auto ship order and 5% off all future auto ship orders. Shipping is included on orders over $49.
You always have complete control over your auto ship orders and we send an email reminder 5 days before each placed order. You can change your order frequency, next order date or quantity by visiting the 'auto ship' section in your account. Changes to orders can be made any time within 24 hours of the next scheduled order date and you can cancel at any time.
How do I join the auto ship program?
Joining is easy. It can be done while browsing on a product page or while reviewing items in your shopping cart. To join, simply select the auto ship option for your desired item, select your preferred order frequency and then check out as usual.
What will happen after I join the auto ship program?
After you join, you’ll receive an email confirming your enrollment. This email will include a link to access the 'auto ship' section in your account where you can manage future orders, auto ship items and auto ship account information.
We’ll place your auto ship orders automatically according to your selected frequency, and you’ll only be billed on the day the order is shipped. We will send you an email reminder 5 days before each auto ship order. You’ll also receive email notifications regarding other important information related to your auto ship account, such as, if your item is discontinued or out of stock, if you cancel your enrollment and order confirmations.
How do I make changes to my auto ship order?
Once you’ve joined, auto ship is easy to manage. You can change your next order date, skip an order, change your selected frequency or cancel your enrollment by visiting the 'auto ship' section in your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for modifications to be processed.
Change an order date:
- To change your next order date, please visit the 'auto ship' tab in the account section and click the 'change order date' button to the right of the next order date for the order you want to update, then select a new date from the calendar that appears. This will change the order date for the entire order. Please note, this will also affect the order frequency, which will adjust based on the new shipping date selected.
- If an auto ship order contains multiple items and you would only like to change the order date of a single item, remove that item from the order by selecting the ‘remove item from this order’ button. Once it is included in its own order, click ‘Change Order Date’ button to the right of the order date and select the new from the calendar that appears, then click the ‘change date’ button.
Skip a delivery:
- To skip an auto ship order, visit the 'auto ship' tab within the account section and click the 'skip delivery' button to the right of the upcoming order date to skip the entire order.
Change order frequency:
- To modify the order frequency for an auto ship item, please visit the 'auto ship' tab within the account section. The current order frequency is displayed next to each auto ship item in a dropdown menu. To change the order frequency for an individual auto ship item, simply click the frequency dropdown next to the auto ship item you would like to modify and select your next desired frequency from the dropdown menu.
Cancel auto ship:
- To cancel an auto ship item, please visit the 'auto ship' tab and simply click the 'cancel subscription' link below the frequency dropdown. You’ll be prompted to confirm this action and indicate your reason for canceling. Once you’ve selected a reason and clicked the 'cancel subscription' button, your auto ship enrollment will be canceled and no future orders will be placed. You’ll receive an email notification confirming this action.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for any modifications to be processed.
Resume auto ship:
- To resume an auto ship item, please visit the 'auto ship' tab in the account section and simply click the 'reactivate subscription' link. A pop-up will appear, confirming that you’d like to resume auto ship. Click the 'reactivate' button and the auto ship will be resumed.
How do I make changes to my auto ship account information?
To review or modify your auto ship account information, visit the 'auto ship' section in your account. Changes can be made below each order and will become the default shipping address. Changes will affect future orders.
To change your shipping address for an order, please visit the 'auto ship' tab in the account section and click the 'change shipping' link located below the current shipping information. Select a previous shipping address from the dropdown menu or create a new one to add to your account. This address will apply to all auto ship and future orders unless otherwise noted.
Please remember to click 'update address' and verify that your updated information saved successfully. Please allow up to 24 hours for modifications to be processed.
How do I view my future orders?
All future orders are displayed in the 'auto ship' tab within the account section.
How do I combine items to be in the same order?
Auto ship items that have the same order date, shipping address, billing address and payment method will ship as one order.
If you have more than one auto ship item and want the items to ship in the same order, simply visit the 'auto ship' tab in the account section and change the next order dates to be the same. Also, confirm the orders are going to the same shipping address and have the same billing address and payment method.
Can I add items to my next order with an existing auto ship status?
Yes, but you must be logged into your account. Visit the product detail page of the item you wish to add to your order, and find the 'auto ship' check box. When you click this check box, you will have the option to add the item as one time only or as an auto ship item.
What types of payment are accepted for auto ship?
All auto ship orders require a credit or debit card payment. Alternative payment forms, such as PayPal and gift cards, cannot be accepted at this time.
auto ship terms
Auto ship items will ship automatically until you cancel auto ship. By placing this order, you are authorizing us to charge your card for future orders at the frequency and quantity you selected. The actual cost of each shipment may vary depending on the frequency and quantity chosen. For customer service, visit 1-888-839-9638.