Time to start shopping!
Male ChinchillaDetails https://www.petsmart.com/small-pet/live-small-pets/hamsters-guinea-pigs-and-more/male-chinchilla-5060930.html
1. Select SizePlease select a variation value to continue
This item is not available for in-store pickup. Check store availability.
- Nocturnal by nature; adaptable to daytime activity
- Ideal for children 14 & up
- Requires temperatures below 75° F
- Lives up to 15 years
Things to remember
Lifting & handling
Handle your chinchilla gently -- scoop her up in both hands and hold her snuggly against your body with cupped hands so she'll feel safe and secure.
Chinchillas overheat easily, and should be kept in a cool environment.
They like to run and play at night and sleep during the day, so be prepared for them to be active after dark. However, they can adapt to being daytime active.
Choose a fortified chinchilla diet.
Your chinchilla needs a well-ventilated home with a solid floor, large enough for a food dish and water bottle or bowl, and a hiding house. There should be plenty of room for all cage accessories, and for her to move around freely.
Vet Assured Promise
All pets purchased at PetSmart are raised under our exclusive Vet Assured program and come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Vet Assured is a program designed by PetSmart veterinarians to improve the health and well-being of our pets. The program sets standards for the care of our pets by our live animal partners and store associates and establishes strict standards for the monitoring and prevention of common illnesses found in pets. PetSmart makes a significant investment in the care of our pets and it is apparent in the quality and comfort of the pets in our stores. However, if your pet becomes ill during this initial 14-day period, or if you're not satisfied with your pet for any reason, PetSmart will gladly replace the pet or refund the purchase price. Please keep your sales receipt and return the pet to the store where it was purchased if needed.
- y_2017, m_10, d_21, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_102
- loc_en_US, sid_15338, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
Do they still sell chinchillas today? I remember I used to see chinchillas when I went to petsmart but suddenly they disappeared. Hopefully they just have them behind where the other animals are stored, like the cats. Are they still here?
how do you get the chicila
how old is this chinchilla
- y_2017, m_10, d_21, h_19CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
- loc_en_US, sid_15338, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]