Time to start shopping!
Silver DollarDetails https://www.petsmart.com/fish/live-fish/goldfish-betta-and-more/silver-dollar-4032606.html
1. Select SizePlease select a variation value to continue
This item is not available for in-store pickup. Check store availability.
- Diet: Flake, Fresh Vegetables
- Maximum size: 6"
- Water temperature: 72-82° F
- Swimming level: Middle
- Experience level: Beginner
- Tank Setup: 29+ gallons, lightly planted, prefers aquarium salt added to tank
Great for beginner aquarists, tetras are attractive, hardy fish that come in a variety of colorations and color patterns. Tetras are an active, peaceful, schooling fish that mix well with other community fish. They prefer to swim in schools of five or more. Tetras can share their aquarium with other community danios, rasboras, catfish and less aggressive barbs and gouramis.
Instead of plants, tetras eat aquatic crustaceans, worms and aquatic insect larvae. Vary their diet by including frozen or freeze-dried bloodworms, tubifex worms and other small worms, mosquito larvae and daphnia. You will see your tetras swimming in the middle of your aquarium. To create a beautiful environment, be sure to add some top and bottom swimmers as well. Ask a PetSmart associate to help you choose.
Vet Assured Promise
All pets purchased at PetSmart are raised under our exclusive Vet Assured program and come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Vet Assured is a program designed by PetSmart veterinarians to improve the health and well-being of our pets. The program sets standards for the care of our pets by our live animal partners and store associates and establishes strict standards for the monitoring and prevention of common illnesses found in pets. PetSmart makes a significant investment in the care of our pets and it is apparent in the quality and comfort of the pets in our stores. However, if your pet becomes ill during this initial 14-day period, or if you're not satisfied with your pet for any reason, PetSmart will gladly replace the pet or refund the purchase price. Please keep your sales receipt and return the pet to the store where it was purchased if needed.
Note: Pet availability is seasonal. State and local regulations may vary. Pricing may vary by store location. PetSmart stores cannot match the price above for this pet. Ask a store associate for details.
- y_2018, m_9, d_19, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
- loc_en_US, sid_15311, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
can i order a female silver dollar fish? when i go to pet smart and look there always males.
Do you have an orange sucker fish that looks like an alien?
Why will the website not let you order the fish or do an in store pick up. Are they out of stock
How many in for silver dollar fish at petsmart
- y_2018, m_9, d_19, h_3CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestions, tq_4
- loc_en_US, sid_15311, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]