Time to start shopping!
Redtailed Black VariatusDetails https://www.petsmart.com/fish/live-fish/goldfish-betta-and-more/redtailed-black-variatus-4034334.html
1. Select SizePlease select a variation value to continue
This item is not available for in-store pickup. Check store availability.
- Diet: Flake, Frozen, Freeze-dried
- Maximum size: 3"
- Water temperature: 72-82° F
- Swimming level: Middle
- Experience level: Beginner
- Tank Setup: 10+ gallons, moderately planted
Learn about Red-tailed Black Variatus
Red-tailed Black Variatus
Fresh spinach, zucchini, peas and lettuce. Live fish, blood worms, glass worms, brine shrimp and tubifex worms. Frozen plankton, vegetable diet, daphnia, beef heart, brine shrimp, glass worms and blood worms. Freeze dried and flake foods also accepted.
An active, peaceful and schooling fish that mixes well with other community fish.
Mexico: Moderately decorated with rocks, live plants and driftwood.
Vet Assured Promise
All pets purchased at PetSmart are raised under our exclusive Vet Assured program and come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Vet Assured is a program designed by PetSmart veterinarians to improve the health and well-being of our pets. The program sets standards for the care of our pets by our live animal partners and store associates and establishes strict standards for the monitoring and prevention of common illnesses found in pets. PetSmart makesa significant investment in the care of our pets and it is apparent in the quality and comfort of the pets in our stores. However, if your pet becomes ill during this initial 14-day period, or if you're not satisfied with your pet for any reason, PetSmart will gladly replace the pet or refund the purchase price. Please keep your sales receipt and return the pet to the store where it was purchased if needed.
- y_2018, m_1, d_21, h_5
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.6
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_US, sid_15296, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]