Time to start shopping!
Ghost CatfishDetails https://www.petsmart.com/fish/live-fish/goldfish-betta-and-more/ghost-catfish-4032678.html
1. Select SizePlease select a variation value to continue
This item is not available for in-store pickup. Check store availability.
- Diet: Flake, Frozen, Freeze-dried
- Maximum size: 4"
- Water temperature: 72-82° F
- Swimming level: Middle
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Tank Setup: 10+ gallons
Learn about the Ghost Catfish
Other Common Names
Ghost Fish, Glass Catfish
Prefers small live foods such as brine shrimp, blood worms, glass worms and tubifex worms. Frozen brine shrimp, plankton, beef heart, glass worms and blood worms. Freeze dried and flake food will be accepted on occasion.
A schooling peaceful fish that is best kept with other schooling slow moving fish.
Thailand-Malaysia: Moderately decorate with live plants, rocks and driftwood.
These catfish should be purchased in schools of 5 or more in number. If they are not kept together in a school they will become stressed and prematurely die.
Vet Assured Promise
All pets purchased at PetSmart are raised under our exclusive Vet Assured program and come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Vet Assured is a program designed by PetSmart veterinarians to improve the health and well-being of our pets. The program sets standards for the care of our pets by our live animal partners and store associates and establishes strict standards for the monitoring and prevention of common illnesses found in pets. PetSmart makes a significant investment in the care of our pets and it is apparent in the quality and comfort of the pets in our stores. However, if your pet becomes ill during this initial 14-day period, or if you're not satisfied with your pet for any reason, PetSmart will gladly replace the pet or refund the purchase price. Please keep your sales receipt and return the pet to the store where it was purchased if needed.
- y_2017, m_12, d_10, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_39
- loc_en_US, sid_15259, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
I have 2 of these ghost catfish and they always hide behind my filter. I bought lees ghost house and they still won't go near it. Any way to get them to come out?
- y_2017, m_12, d_10, h_21CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_15259, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]