Time to start shopping!
Food & Care
Live Small Pets
our experts are available to help:
46220 Potomac Run Plaza
Sterling VA 20164
At PetSmart, we never sell dogs or cats. Together with PetSmart Charities, we help save over 1,500 pets every day through adoption.
PetSmart is The Adopt Spot
ship to me
Features: Expandable, modular design for multiple configurations, Off-the-ground aerial system for backyard safety
Includes: (1) Trolley Tie Out
Intended For: Dogs
Leash Type: Tie Out
Color: Available in Green or Gray
Caution: This product is intended for dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use with choke-type or adjustable collars. Do not use a tie-out cable for walking your dog. Never use any tie-out cable near or around obstacles in which your dog can become entangled. Remove the cable, stake, or trolley when not in use. Keep hands/extremities clear of the tie-out cable in case your dog lunges. Not all dogs can be tied out effectively. Pet parent supervision and judgment is required. Never leave your dog unattended while on a tie-out cable, stake, or trolley. Check the tension of your tie-out system regularly. Immediately discard the cable, stake, or trolley if damaged.
1. Select a site between 2 fixed posts/trees that is level and free of all obstructions. Ensure the distance between the fixed posts/trees is no more than 50 ft.
2. Select positions on each post/tree that are equal in width and at least 6 ft from the ground.
3. Screw the eye hooks (A) into the selected positions so they are facing each other, with the openings facing up.
4. Slide the spring end of the cable trolley (F) over the opening of one of the openings of the eye hooks (A) and slide 1 washer (C) onto the cable trolley (B).
5. Slide the cable trolley (B) though the opening of the tie-out wheel (D) and slide the remaining washer (C) onto the cable trolley (B).
6.Pull the cable trolley (B) taut and thread it through the unused eye hook (A).
7. Unscrew the nuts from the bottom of one cable clip (E) and place the âUâ section around the unsecured end of the cable trolley (B). Reattach the base of the cable clip (E) and tighten the nuts with a wrench. Repeat with the remaining cable clip (E). Use wire cutters to remove any excess cable.
8. Attach a tie-out clasp (G) to the tie-out wheel (D) and the other clasp to dog's collar or harness. This trolley works best with a Top Paw Tie Out.
Large (for dogs up to 100 lbs): 50 ft (15.2 m)
X-Large (for dogs up to 200 lbs): 50 ft (15.2 m)