Time to start shopping!
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic PR Adult Cat FoodDetails https://www.petsmart.com/cat/food-and-treats/veterinary-diets/royal-canin-veterinary-diet-hypoallergenic-pr-adult-cat-food-5158538.html
RX INFO REQUIRED
1. Select Size
2. Select FlavorPlease select a variation value to continue
This item is not available for in-store pickup. Check store availability.find a store near you
This specially formulated cat food helps reduce allergy-related discomfort by
delivering quality, hypoallergenic ingredients.
- For cats
- Formulated to help reduce discomfort caused by food allergies
- Ingredients: water sufficient for processing, rabbit, rabbit liver, pea flower, vegetable oil, pea protein, natural flavors, fish oil, carrageenan, taurine, calcium sulfate, sodium tripolyphosphate, chlorine chloride, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (min) 8.0%, Fat (min) 4.5%, Fiber (max) 1.6%, Moisture (max) 80.5%
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 5.9-oz. can
- y_2019, m_3, d_19, h_1
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_23
- loc_en_US, sid_1743, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
It says to place the order and they will contact my vet but when I try to place the order, most of the fields eg place order and pick up in store will not let me click on the icon. What should I do?
- y_2019, m_3, d_17, h_24CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestions, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_1743, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]