PetSafe Eatwell Automatic Pet Feeder
Falty Motor Turn
I bought the 5 meal feeder several years ago for my cat.
1. The 5 meal programming was easy to use and worked well.
2. Food tray easy to clean
3. Construction was sturdy for cats.
4. Motor did not turn/advance tray completely to next slot.
5. Liked ice pak slot option under feeder tray.
6. Would love to see a feeder that has additional features such as airtight/fridgerated/with combination battery and electric plug. Though I know this will never happen.
October 4, 2014
Dog ate all servings at once
We did a test run of the product before leaving on vacation and our dog pushed the white tray with her nose and paws so that each compartment appeared and she ate all servings at once. She did not even need to try to open the lid to do this.
September 18, 2014
It runs on batteries
I was very surprised to get this home to find that something you are relying on to feed your pet while you are away runs on batteries. There doesn't seem to be any indicator to let you know when the batteries are low. We purchased to go away overnight as a way to feed our cat but how can you be sure when the batteries run out? Very poorly thought out.
April 17, 2014
Not recommended for food motivated dogs
So I bought this feeder for my 12 yr old beagle for when I can't get home during the day. We did a trial run with just a small treat in one of the 5 compartments and immediately that nose started working and it took him only 1 minute to get the compartment door to move! That stinker! So needless to say we had to return this. Its a GREAT product for a cat owner or a dog that isn't quite so food motivated!! Would definitely recommend it.
February 6, 2014