e-Gift Certificates are redeemable online only at petsmart.com and cannot be used at any PetSmart retail store.
e-Gift Certificates are available to purchase in any denomination and are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. Each certificate contains a purchasing code and PIN number that are activated within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail.
How to Purchase an e-Gift Certificate:
- Go to our e-Gift Certificates page.
- Click "Purchase now" under the e-Gift Certificates information.
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After Purchasing an e-Gift Certificate:
- The recipient will receive an e-mail with all the information needed to use the e-Gift Certificate at petsmart.com. Code and PIN number are activated within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail.
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail.
How to Redeem an e-Gift Certificate:
- Shop at petsmart.com and add products to your Shopping Cart.
- When you're ready to check out, go to your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed through Checkout.
- Enter your e-Gift Certificate code (codes are case sensitive) and PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you're using more than one e-Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
e-Gift Certificate Rules & Regulations:
- An e-Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase another e-Gift Certificate.
- e-Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen e-Gift Certificates.
- No sales tax is charged when buying e-Gift Certificates. However, products purchased with an e-Gift Certificate will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Care Department.