Time to start shopping!
Rasbora HeteromorphaDetails https://www.petsmart.com/fish/live-fish/goldfish-betta-and-more/rasbora-heteromorpha-4031638.html
1. Select SizePlease select a variation value to continue
This item is not available for in-store pickup. Check store availability.
- Diet: Flake, Frozen, Freeze-dried
- Maximum size: 2"
- Water temperature: 72-82° F
- Swimming level: Top
- Experience level: Beginner
- Tank Setup: 10+ gallons, densely planted
Danios can share their aquarium with other community aquarium fish of similar size and temperament. Instead of plants, they eat aquatic crustaceans, worms and aquatic insect larvae. Danios are schooling fish and like to swim in groups and should be kept with three or more other fish of the same species. You will see them swimming in the middle of your aquarium. To create a beautiful aquarium environment, be sure to add some top and bottom swimmers as well. Ask a PetSmart associate to help you choose.
Learn about the Rasbora Heteromorpha Danio
Other Common Names
Harlequin Rasbora, Red Rasbora
Live tubifex worms, blood worms, brine shrimp and glass worms. Frozen plankton, vegetable diet, beef heart, brine shrimp, glass worms and blood worms. Freeze dried and flake foods are also recommended for occasional use. Not a picky eater, but needs a balanced diet from all the categories listed above.
A very peaceful schooling fish that should be kept with other small peaceful schooling fish.
Singapore-Thailand: Densely planted aquarium with live plants, rocks and driftwood.
Vertical edge of the black triangle pattern on the body points forward on the male and is straight on the female.
Rasbora Hets have an average life span of 5 years.
Vet Assured Promise
All pets purchased at PetSmart are raised under our exclusive Vet Assured program and come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Vet Assured is a program designed by PetSmart veterinarians to improve the health and well-being of our pets. The program sets standards for the care of our pets by our live animal partners and store associates and establishes strict standards for the monitoring and prevention of common illnesses found in pets. PetSmart makes a significant investment in the care of our pets and it is apparent in the quality and comfort of the pets in our stores. However, if your pet becomes ill during this initial 14-day period, or if you're not satisfied with your pet for any reason, PetSmart will gladly replace the pet or refund the purchase price. Please keep your sales receipt and return the pet to the store where it was purchased if needed.
- y_2017, m_12, d_13, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_25
- loc_en_US, sid_15281, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
can they live with male betta fish
I was reading online these are the most compatible fish to place with Bettas. Because they live in the same habitat side by side, is that true?
- y_2017, m_12, d_13, h_24CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
- loc_en_US, sid_15281, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]