Time to start shopping!
Opaline GouramiDetails https://www.petsmart.com/fish/live-fish/goldfish-betta-and-more/opaline-gourami-4033351.html
1. Select SizePlease select a variation value to continue
Available only at select locationsnot available for online purchase. please check availability at other stores.
- Diet: Flake, Frozen, Freeze-dried
- Maximum size: 6"
- Water temperature: 72-82° F
- Swimming level: Top
- Experience level: Beginner
- Tank Setup: 29+ gallons, lightly planted
Learn about the Opaline Gourami
Other Common Names
Trichogaster trichopterus species
Peaceful with fish of the same size. Males may fight with each other.
Vietnam-Thailand: Moderately decorated with live plants, driftwood and rocks.
The male has a pointed dorsal fin and the female's is rounded. The male will build a bubble nest for the eggs.
They use their feelers underneath their bodies to scope out new items or fish in the aquarium. A well rounded diet is important, otherwise the fish will die prematurely.
Vet Assured Promise
All pets purchased at PetSmart are raised under our exclusive Vet Assured program and come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Vet Assured is a program designed by PetSmart veterinarians to improve the health and well-being of our pets. The program sets standards for the care of our pets by our live animal partners and store associates and establishes strict standards for the monitoring and prevention of common illnesses found in pets. PetSmart makes a significant investment in the care of our pets and it is apparent in the quality and comfort of the pets in our stores. However, if your pet becomes ill during this initial 14-day period, or if you're not satisfied with your pet for any reason, PetSmart will gladly replace the pet or refund the purchase price. Please keep your sales receipt and return the pet to the store where it was purchased if needed.
- y_2018, m_5, d_25, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
- loc_en_US, sid_15278, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
Do these get along with the gold ones
Sorry to bother anyone, but what do these guys eat? Thank you.
What do these guys eat? And mine don't seem happy they stay on the top corner of the tank, should I take them back or will they adjust to there new home?
- y_2018, m_5, d_25, h_22CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
- loc_en_US, sid_15278, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]