Time to start shopping!
item: 5014696 By Whiskas
WHISKAS® Choice Cuts Poultry Variety Pack Cat FoodDetails https://www.petsmart.com/cat/food-and-treats/wet-food/whiskas-choice-cuts-poultry-variety-pack-cat-food-5014696.html
Old Price $5.99
WHISKAS® Choice Cuts Poultry Variety Pack Cat Food is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ehardwick from I give this wet food to my cats everynight and they cry for it around supper time! they love it! Best wet food ever.Very moist and cats love the liquid with the food. Good bite sizes.
Date published: 2006-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Panky from Love This Product This is the only wet food that my cat will eat. It has all his favorite flavors and he empties his bowl fast.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nalle from Disgusting and awful smell I got this for my new Persian since she cried for her wet food, and she only had organic dry food so I got this since she was currently eating it, but the smell is so bad that makes me sick and she didn't even finish half of the portion and her face and mouth got so stinky, I even tried fancy feast but is the same thing so I just got her newman's organic veggies and turkey and she just loves it so much I guess she knew that the other food wasn't really good after being introduced to organic cat food. I really recommend to everyone just buy organic it smells pleasant like real food and it look real not process whatever they say it is, and the potty time is better too.
Date published: 2010-06-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by MoniRose from 4% meat... well, what's the other 96% then? I feel ashamed to say I fed this food to my cat for nearly 4 months because I read wetfoods are better because they are more like meat and that cats should get most of their water from their food. My cat has a strict diet according to her weight and activity level and was fed 2x a day but over the next months we had to move to 3x a day because she would meow in the middle of the day near her dish like she was starving. After 3x a day she started meowing again near her food dish in the middle of the night... it was really annoying and I thought there must be something about this food, because she never did this on her previous catfood (which was a grain free, high protein, dryfood). Sure enough, I look at the ingredients and read 4% meat and 96% random chemicals. My cat was starving because she is just eating junk. Sure enough I switch her back to dry grain free food 2x a day and is totally fine. She dosn't beg for food between feedings. Read the nutritional labels for sure! Cats are true carnivores and should be getting at least 80% of their protein from meat. It is better for cats to get their minerals from fruits and veggies and not just a supplement dumped along with some chicken by-products into some jelly substance that mimics meat. I really think this food is just junk! I am thinking of switching her to the high protein, grain free wetfood by Blue soon.
Date published: 2012-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by MermaidCleo from Loved it!! My cats loved this food.
Date published: 2009-04-15
- y_2018, m_11, d_19, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_334, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]