- Contoured for angled reach
- Includes two cleaning heads
- Easy start valve
- Exclusive gravel guard
Ideal when performing regular partial water changes to clean the bottom gravel layer. Includes two cleaning heads for easy access to hard to reach areas. An exclusive gravel guard prevents gravel from sucking up and clogging the cleaner.
1. Unplug aquarium heater and filter.
2. Insert gravel cleaner in aquarium and move rapidly up and down to automatically start siphon.
3. Work gravel tube so that a continuous flow of gravel is picked up and returned to the bottom, moving to new areas as water changes from cloudy to clear.
4. If necessary attach the deep gravel or slim nozzle heads to the end of the gravel cleaning tube.