The National Geographic Aqua Oasis Aquarium Ensemble includes your 46-gallon
tank, glass canopy, LED lights as well as a stand. The aquarium's large dimensions curved front glass and hidden lights make it convenient to view your fish convenient whenever you like. Only at PetSmart.
Features: Curved front glass for uninterrupted viewing
Includes: 1 46-gallon tank with LED lights, 1 stand
Tank Dimensions: 16"L x 36"W x 20"H
Stand Dimensions: 16.7"L x 36.8"W x 29.25"H
Intended For: Fish
Water Type: Freshwater
Color: Black and clear
Material: Plastic and Glass
Cautions, Warnings or Side Effects: Children under 13 should have adult supervision with setup, maintenance and fish care.
Handling your Aquarium:
1. Always grasp and carry aquarium from underneath, supporting the bottom at all times. Never lift your aquarium by grasping its upper frame.
2. Never try to move a full or partially full aquarium.
3. Never lift an aquarium with wet hands.
Filling Your Aquarium:
1. Always rinse gravel, rocks, and ornaments thoroughly before placing them in the aquarium. Never use soap or detergent as they are highly toxic to fish.
2. Always treat (dechlorinate) water before adding it to your aquarium. Do not add plain tap water, as it may harm your fish.
3. Fill your aquarium with room temperature water. Cool water causes condensation and can give the appearance of a leak.
4. Do not overcrowd your aquarium. For every 1-inch body length of a tropical fish, allow 1 gallon aquarium capacity. For every 1-inch body length of cichlids or goldfish, allow 2 gallons or aquarium capacity.
Choosing a Location:
1. Always place your aquarium in a location specially designed to hold its total weight.
2. Place your aquarium on a flat, level, water-resistant surface. Stands 13 inches wide or less should be anchored or tethered to a wall to provide stability.
3. Do not place an aquarium near a heating or air conditioning vent. Temperature fluctuations can harm your fish.
4. To avoid excessive algae growth, do not place the aquarium in direct sunlight.
5. Never place an aquarium on top of a TV, on electrical devices, or in an entertainment center.