The Pawz Away Outdoor Pet Barrier is disguised as a rock that blends seamlessly into your landscape. It teaches your pet to avoid areas in your landscape using static correction.
Place the Outdoor Pet Barrier near anything you want your pet to avoid. Designed as a rock, the Pawz Away Outdoor Pet Barrier blends seamlessly into your landscape. No more getting into trash, jumping in pools or ponds, digging in flower beds and more. An electronic signal creates areas that are off-limits for your pet. For use with pets 5 lbs. and over.
How It Works
The Barrier Transmitter, disguised as a rock in your landscape, sends a spherical radio signal to your pet's receiver collar. When your pet enter the Barrier Area, he'll hear audible tones from the receiver collar and he will feel a safe, progressive static correction, delivered through the contact points on his neck. The progressive static correction may startle your pet, but will not cause harm. He'll quickly associate the unpleasant correction with the area you've declared off-limits.
Quick and easy set-up; just place the rock and set the range, covers up to 16 feet in diameter.
Create a custom shaped barrier using up to 150 feet of wire (sold separately).
- Quick and easy wireless option protects area up to 16 feet in diameter
- Disguised as a rock
- Create a custom shaped barrier using up to 150 feet of boundary wire (sold separately)
- Lightweight Receiver Collar with Progressive Static Correction
- Adjustable collar fits pets 5 lbs. or more with neck sizes 6" to 28"
- Additional dogs can be added to the system with Add-A-Dog Extra Receiver Collars
- Quick and easy set-up and training
- Manufacturer offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Waterproof Barrier Transmitter (4 Alkaline D batteries required, not included)
- Waterproof Adjustable Receiver Collar (fits pets 5 lbs. or more with neck sizes 6" to 28") with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool