Rated 3 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4 out of 5 by Saki444 Slightly troublesome but worth it!
There are pros and cons but overall I love this toy!
- It keeps my cats' attention for long periods of time
- Its movements are life-like
- Its ability to self-correct (Roomba-style) and find its way out of tight corners keeps the game going and keeps my cats guessing as to which way it will go next
- Its low center-of-gravity prevents it from being knocked over by a batting paw
- It's not well-suited for carpets
- It doesn't have an automatic shut-off, so if you don't remember to find it and turn it off the batteries will go dead
- Dust gets caught up in the wheels easily and can cause it to stop (the right pair of tweezers make for an easy fix)
- You need a small Philip's-head screwdriver to open the battery compartment
March 2, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Suzie44 Faulty Merchandise ~ ?
Unable to open battery compartment to install batteries. No directions on packaging.
August 30, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Skepticat Breaks easily
Not worth the money. Cats loved chasing it on linoleum/tile floor, but once it got batted across the room it never moved again. Doesn't work on carpet.
August 29, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Milana Not worth the money
I put the batteries in it and it ran for all of 10 minutes. Kitty's reaction? Not happy or playful with it at all. Annoyed, in fact. Just... annoyed.
And this is a cat who will pounce on anything that moves.... well, except for this, it seems. I'm going to return it for a refund.
April 15, 2015