The Top Paw by Conair Professional Dog Nail Grinder is quiet, yet powerful, and features a lightweight design that allows for easy maneuverability. In addition, its protective cover can be adjusted in order to accommodate your dog's nail size.
Features: Ergonomic, lightweight and compact; Protective, adjustable cover; Plug-in, no batteries required
Includes: 1 Nail Grinder
Intended Pet(s): Dog
Product Dimensions: 1.75 in x 1.75 in x 8.5 in
Read all instructions in the enclosed instruction guide before operating.
Before grinding a dog's nails:
1. Familiarize your dog with having his paws handled before showing him the grinder. Manipulate his paws for a few minutes while giving him positive reinforcement.
2. Let him sniff the nail grinder while it is turned off.
3. Turn the grinder on so he can get used to the sound it makes. Have him sit while the tool is in your hand and running.
4. Once he is accustomed to the tool, try touching it to his nails. Do not do any actual grinding yet.
5. Repeat the above steps as necessary until dog is comfortable.
Caution: This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. For use on dogs only. To avoid injury, follow the instructions in the enclosed instruction guide.