Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5 out of 5 by CatPee Great Litter but OUT OF STOCK!
This is the best litter i've found so far and none of the stores in my area have any more! This stuff completely rids the smell of cat urine and clumps into a ball. Those of you who are having problems with it turning to cement at the bottom of your litter box aren't using enough. Common sense dictates that if you only use a small amount, the urine will go right to the bottom of the box and clump in a puddle. So, use about two to three inches worth and you won't be hating yourself. Besides, the kitties like lots of sand to mess around in. Yes, some winds up on the floor but there is never a perfect solution is there? Hope the store stocks this again soon.
October 8, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by vanec My kitty hates it!
I got this litter since they ran out of my regular one and since it is similar and the same brand I thought it would be fine. Nope. The clumped potty becomes so hard and is super difficult to detach from the litter box. I have never had a sticking problem before. The clumps were so hard that my cat refused to use his litter anymore and for the first time ever pooped outside. Please do not waste your money on this litter.
September 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5
by Megg31 The best litter ever!!!!
I have never written a review on cat litter. I have never been totally satisfied with any of them. The following is a list of why I love this litter.
1. Odor control-This litter naturally dehydrates waste to control and lock Odor in the crystal. I still recommend scooping 1-2 per day (as with any litter).
2. Fragrance free-I don't want my cat exposed to artificial fragrances. It is not healthy for them
3. Being able to scoop out the feces AND urine is great! Keeps the litter clean. It doesn't clump hard as fast as a clay litter, so be gentle with scooping the urine if it hasn't fully hardened.
4. VERY low tracking! I was really skeptical at first because the litter has the consistency of sand that it would track all over the place, but it hasn't. I have a litter mat placed just outside the box and the small amount that comes out of the box is trapped by the mat.
5. Soft on my kitties paws and doesn't stick to them.
6. Absolutely NO dust! This is so important because any dust from litter will be inhaled by the cat using is. Then it also gets on their fur and they ingest it by licking.
Hope this review helps! I can't say enough good things
July 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by HoustonKittyMom Good softer, smaller crystals
I was very surprised at this cat litter because the crystals are so small and yet they clump so well. This brand keeps the smell down as well as other more expensive crystal litters. The crystals are much smaller than the larger irregular shape crystals. All four of my cats used it fine. Scooping is much better because It clumps so well. It is easier for me to walk barefoot now.
October 13, 2015