The Oster A6 Heavy Duty Clippers combines most compact ergonomic design ever built with a high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy duty motor that runs over 4,000 SPM. It also features a patent pending drive system to provide an ultra smooth and efficient cutting experience. Weighing in at just 12.9 ounces, it's the lightest clipper yet. Patent pending vibration and noise, resulting added comfort for all-day grooming.
Features: High efficiency precision cuts1 Heavy Duty Clipper
Power Cord Adapter
Wide Cleaning Brush
Intended For: Pets
Dimensions: L 2.87 x W 5.87 x H 10.50 Wt. 2.61
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when it is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. For indoor use only.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
6. Keep the charger cord away from heated surfaces.
7. Never drop or insert any object into opening.
8. Never operate the appliance when air openings are blocked or while on a soft surface (such as a bed or couch).
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken comb or blade, as cut or scratched skin may occur.
11. Do not wrap cord around unit when storing. Continuous stress on the charger cord can damage cord insulation and result in a shock hazard.
12. Avoid contact with moving blades.
13. Do not attempt to charge any battery pack or devise other than intended Oster battery.
14. To disconnect device, move all controls to "OFF", then remove plug from outlet.
15. During use, do not place or leave the appliance where it may be: 1) subject to damage by animal, or 2) exposed to weather
16. Do not discard exhausted battery packs into fire.
17. This appliance is for cutting purposes only.
18. Avoid tangling or kinking the cord while clipping. Should the cord become tangled or kinked, stop clipping and straighten the cord.
19. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
1. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
4. Unplug this appliance before cleaning, putting on or taking off parts.
5. Do not lay metal objects across positive (+) and negative (-) battery terminals, charger terminals, or clipper terminals.
6. Keep unit dry at all times.