The Dog-Loving, Cyclist's Best Friend
- Safely exercise your dog while riding your bike
- Keeps your dog by your side while out of harms way
- Safety in design
- Easy to install
- Quick flip removal
- Strong construction
- When not in use, can be rotated up for easy storage or removed
- The Dog-Loving Cyclist's Best Friend.
The Woof Cycle is an attachment that connects to your bicycle and
is a great way to exercise your dog and release some energy,
especially for active dogs.The Woof Cycle allows you to safely
exercise your dog at a trot while riding your bike. The design
takes into account both the laws of physics and dog behavior,
greatly reducing your dog's ability to pull to the side and
virtually eliminating the tipping force.Professional dog trainers
suggest exercising your dog at a trot is the BEST way to burn
energy thus allowing for a healthier, better behaved, and easier to
train dog.Quick installation and can be easily stored. When not in
use, the Bike Trotter can be rotated up for easy storage or removed
by removing quick connect pin.
Pin: ÃÂ¼" steel pin-keeps arm attached to bike attachment
Bike attachment: made out of a specially blended resin providing
Arm: made out of flexible resin to give dog and rider comfort
Leash: strong nylon webbing with durable clip
- Be mindful of your pet's capabilities when using Bike
- For the safety of dog and rider, the Bike Trotter should be
used by adults only.
- Attach Bike Trotter clip to your dog's collar and walk bike
until your dog is comfortable with it.
- Start slowly, practicing turns and stops in an open area.
- Keep first outings short, gradually working up to longer
- Do not over exercise your dog-stop for water breaks as
- Use safe riding techniques and enjoy.
IMPORTANTRecommended for dogs from 10 to 90 lbs.
To be used on non-motorized bikes only.
Good in temperature ranges from 0ÃÂº F-110ÃÂº F, consider dogs safety
in extreme temperature ranges.
For the safety of dog and rider, the Bike Trotter should be used by
1. Remove outer bolt from back axle of bike.
2. On the Bike trotter, remove quick connect pin and separate bike
attachment from trotter bar.
3. Slide bike attachment over tire's axle and tighten outer bolt
over it until secure.
4. Slide trotter bar over bike attachment and line up holes.
5. Insert quick connect pin though holes and pull double wire over
pin to secure it.
When not in use, the Bike Trotter can be rotated up for easy
storage or removed by removing the quick connect pin. Bike
attachment can also remain on bike.
22"L x 6"W x 1.5"H