All Living Things® Small Animal Bell Bottle Value Pack
I just bought this not too long ago, and i love it ( I own one winter white dwarf hamster) ( i house my hamster in the "all living things reptile terrarium")
- no leaking (if it leaks for you, you need to read the back of the packaging to see how to stop it from leaking. they explain it on there. also, fill it up all the way. most bottles leak if they aren't pretty full)
- beautiful flower design on the bottle
- ordered online and got a green bottle and matching green holder
- water comes out easily so my hamster can drink from it but still doesn't leak
- great price
- great size for a hamster since they only drink about a Tbsp. of water a day
- metal extension tab on back (not sure what it's called)
- the velcro that comes with it is much too small to hold up the bottle so I had to go and buy some industrial strength velcro (found in the craft section of my grocery store)
- the packaging it came with was the all living things purple packaging, not the oasis one in the picture
-bottle was green and not blue like pictured
December 28, 2014
I have tried every water bottle available to man to see if there is such a such a thing as a leak resistant watering bottle. I recently gave this one a try and it was the biggest joke of all. The bottle doesn't' stay in it's holder and moves back and forth. The bottle itself isn't big enough to hold water for even a 1/2 day usage. I'm convinced, it's the way my pig drinks that makes the mess, not the bottles.
December 2, 2014
Yesterday I went to my local Pet Smart to buy my first female Short Hair Syrian Hamster. She is the cutest thing in the world. I bought her some toys chew sticks food a spinner wheel and this water bottle. I cannot stress enough how important is to buy your hamster a water bottle instead of a water bowl. I did a lot of research read books to get myself informed how to care for a hamsters. I'm on a budget since I'm a college student and I was trying to look for something affordable. This water bottle is a little pricey but you won't regret buying it. It doesn't leak like some reviewers mentioned. It's chew proof and most importantly I see that my hamster loves to drink for it. This water bottle is meant to be for hamster cages only. One important detail. If your keeping your hamster in a tank like I am just put some tape so it can stay in place and problem solve. This is an awesome buy.
July 29, 2014
This water bottle has done me wonders. I use to for my 2 Gerbils and they love it. The white flotation ball keeps the water from getting too low and the guard keeps my gerbils from chewing up the bottle.
The only issue I have ever had is the sticky piece that came with the bottle didn't stick for long and the bottle would fall over. That could be due to the fact that I had to readjust it after I put it on though.
The metal hanging piece works well and all I had to do is bend an old wire coat hanger and fit it onto my screen top to hang the bottle. I have not had any issues with leaking.
July 2, 2014