WARE® Premium+™ Small Animal Hop Way Door Hutch
Love the little rabbit hutch
The little rabbit house was very easy to put together, my husband and kids had it together in 20 minutes. The rabbit is doing just great in his new home! It seems very sturdy as long as it is on a flat surface.
April 27, 2014
It's a cute cage and fairly easy to assemble. I would not recommend for outdoors....mine is on a closed in porch, not sturdy enough for winter. U also need to put pads down as the cleaning tray regardless of how u adjust it drips. Overall it's okay.
October 25, 2013
The unit looks nice
1. Unit came with huge crack in slide out tray
2. Entire unit wobbles, very flimsy (all screws tight)
3. Cheap plastic door lock (plastic heart) pops out every time rabbit pushes on door, rabbit escapes...
4. Flimsy wire bottom and I learned very bad for Rabbits feet. Make sure to buy a unit with solid floors and litter box train your bunny! Do the research and you will find the right unit
5. Very sharp edges on bottom of wire door opening, have several cuts now.
October 25, 2013
Not bad but could be better
I got this hutch for my rabbit last summer. I did some minor alterations to it. (added wire around the bottom so I could add my own run.) It is over priced for the material it is made of. It says it can be inside or outside, but considering they are outside animals, I think the hutch is better used outside. And it is way to small to put in a litter box. I think for the price paid the run should be included. Without the run on the hutch then I probably would have gotten something different due to there not being any room for the litter box.
October 23, 2013