Watch wild birds flock to your feeders when you fill them with this food that contains delicious, high-quality ingredients, including blueberries and cherries.
Wild birds will find a welcome retreat in your yard or outdoor area when you offer them this Birdola Selects Heartland Harvest with Cherries and Blueberries Wild Bird Food. The food features high-quality and delicious ingredients, including blueberries and cherries, and the Nutri-Boost dietary supplement provides nutritious vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
- For Bluebirds, Cardinals, Pine Siskens, Cedar Waxwings, Orioles and other wild birds migrating to Midwestern climates and neighboring regions
- High-quality ingredients, including delicious cherries and blueberries, for a taste birds love
- Nutri-Boost dietary supplement provides vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- Offer only the amount birds can consume in a day or 2
- Ingredients: black oil sunflower seeds, white proso millet seeds, whole corn, cracked corn, red millet seeds, safflower seeds, cherries, blueberries, berry flavoring, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, d-pantothenic acid, niacin, calcium chloride and magnesium sulfate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min) 20.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 12.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%
Not intended for human consumption.
This product is produced in a facility that uses peanuts and tree nuts.
Clean feeders regularly.
Available in a 5-lb. package