Take advantage of the Bayer Advantage II Cat topical prevention. The once a month topical flea prevention and treatment is for use on cats 8 weeks and weighing 5 to 9 lbs. Ensure your frisky kitty is comfortable and protected.
Health Consideration: Prevents fleas
Features: Comfort for the one you love
Life Stage: Cats 8 weeks and older
Package Quantity: 4 tubes
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes:
1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15â20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin:
1. Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to Open:
1. Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
2. Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See âHOW TO OPENâ section.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your petâs face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your catâs eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat tolick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.