Bayer K9 Advantix is a topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas,
mosquitoes, biting flies and lice for monthly use on small dogs & puppies 7
weeks of age and older, weighing 4 - 10 lbs. and under.
Health Consideration: Prevention for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes and more
Features: Comfort for the one you love
Life Stage: Small dogs and puppies
Package Quantity: 6 Tubes
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
DO NOT USE ON CATS - MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24
hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
How to Open:
1. Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
2. Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to Apply:
1. Use only on dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or on other animals. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 4 lbs.
2. Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 AdvantixÂ® II tube should be applied evenly to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessiveamount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dogâs eyes, or allow your dog to ingest this product.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
8. In cases of severe pest infestation, retreatment is allowable earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more oft en than once every seven (7) days. Aft er pest control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
WARNING. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age or weighing less than 4 lbs. Do not get this product in dogâs eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
DO NOT USE ON CATS â MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to acquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
Storage and Disposal:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by
b y storage or disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-422-9874 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy or agitation) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-422-9874.
FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If In Eyes: â¢ Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15â20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rin sing eye.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15â20 minutes.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-422-9874 for emergency medical treatment information. For consumer questions call 1-800-255-6826.