These shrimp pellets offer your bottom feeder an excellent source of protein. The food contains mussels for high palatability.
This API Bottom Feeder Shrimp Pellets provide wholesome nutrition for your bottom feeders. The food enhances the natural colors of your fish while providing a good source of protein. The food is formulated with seaweed to improve physiological conditions for better nutrient conversion.
- For bottom feeders
- Offers a good source of protein
- Enhances the natural colors of your fish
- Seaweed improves physiological conditions for better nutrient conversion
- Mussels offer high palatability and added protein
- Feed twice a day; to accommodate the slower feeding habits of most bottom feeders, feed the amount of food your fish will consume within 30 minutes
- Contains wheat flour, shrimp meal, pea protein, condensed fish protein digest, squid meal, dried seaweed meal (fucaceae), beet powder, mussel meal, brewer's dried yeast, fish oil, cockles, earthworm meal, dried tomato pomace, garlic powder, polychaete worms, dried waterflies, lecithin, choline chloride, tagetes extract, honey, hydrolyzed yeast, calcium, L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, a-tocopherol acetate, inositol, propyl gallate (preservative), citric acid (preservative), calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, BHT (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, copper sulfate, biotin and vitamin D3 supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 36.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.8%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vitamin E (min) 454 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 363mg/lb.
Available in a 4-oz. jar.