Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae. Contains an insect growth regulator to prevent reinfestation. Provides up to 5 months protection.
Health Consideration: Flea and tick fomula
Features: Provides 5 months of protection
Life Stage: Small dogs; 12 weeks and older
Package Quantity: 1 – Collar (5 months protections)
Application: Flea Collar
Caution: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS – HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS – CAUTION: Do not get dust or collar in mouth. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Do not get dust in eyes, will cause temporary constriction of the pupils*. The dust released by this collar is a
cholinesterase inhibitor. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. NOTICE: This product contains propoxur, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. HUMANS: Do not open package until ready to use. Do not allow children to play with this collar. Pesticidal dust will form on this collar during storage. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling collar. ANIMALS: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not use this product on dogs/puppies simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting** drugs or pesticides (e.g., tetrachlorvinphos). However, flea and tick collars may be immediately replaced. When collar is first worn, observe neck area every few days for irritation. Remove collar at the first sign of irritation or adverse reaction. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove collar and bathe your dog/puppy with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Buckle collar around dog's/puppy's neck. Collar should fit snug enough to prevent placement of the dog's/puppy's leg or lower jaw through the collar, yet loose enough to be rotated about the neck.
2. Leave 1-2 extra inches on the length of the collar for adjustment, cut off excess, and dispose of in trash.
3. Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially when puppies are rapidly growing.
4. Replace in 5 months or sooner if needed. Collar does not need replacement if dog/puppy becomes temporarily wet.
To minimize flea infestation use appropriate Bio Spot Active Care™ products to:
1. Treat the indoor environment, especially where pets spend time resting.
2. Treat the outdoor environment when necessary.
3. Only use EPA-registered products that are labeled for these uses.