Rated 5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meta85 Very good starter for bearded dragons
This is a very decent starter tank for baby bearded dragons. I had originally got the 40 gallon tank but brought it home and realized it would be too big for my current room. So I took it back and bought the 20 gallon one. Best decision I made. It gives plenty of room for my bearded dragon to run around. Yes I do know I will have to get a bigger tank later but that won't be for awhile so until then I'm sticking with this one.
January 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5
by Hamster0wner Winter White Dwarf Hamster
I bought this for my winter white dwarf hamster. I haven't had this cage for terribly long, but I love it so far.
- bought the 36 x 18 x 16 size (648 sq. in.)
- the minimum required size for a hamster cage is 360 sq. in. so this is about twice the minimum
- most cages made for hamsters are much too small (studies show this causes stress and anxiety)
- you find the sq. in. size by multiplying the length by the width (ignore the height)
- the glass that it is made of is very thick, so it's most likely very durable
- all the parts of the cage are very smooth so nothing to hurt your pet
- the screen lid is very easy to put on and take off
- lid comes with two locking mechanisms as well as a built in easy-access door that also locks
- the lid will stay on even if you don't lock it, so it's not a necessity unless you have a pet that is big and strong enough to push open the lid
- the screen lid provides lots of ventilation as well as protection
- i filled the cage up with kaytee clean and cozy ( i would recommend this b/c it expands a lot so you get more for your money)
- very easy to clean
- weight wasn't an issue at all and i am a petite person
- all glass except the screen lid
- black bars surround the bottom and top of cage (on the outside). it might be for durability or support not really sure
- very sleek and nice looking
- super easy to see my hamster inside
- unlike with a wire cage, bedding and food etc. will not fall out of the cage
- had no issues moving my hamster from previous cage to this one (he had no issues adjusting)
NO CONS so far :)
December 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5
by DumbAndYoung Awesome Cage!
I bought this cage just yesterday for my Bearded Dragon and moved her into it last night. The screen lid is much sturdier than the one on her old cage, which is great because I don't have to worry so much about it falling through if one of the cats jumps on it for a second. It is the perfect size for her and looks great.
November 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shifty11 Love it for our Ball Python, Want another!
We got this for our growing Ball Python when she got too small for her 20 Gallon. We found it on sale and it fit our size (we would have liked a front opening one, but this is awesome.) We are getting another ball python and plan on getting this same one for him. Although if we find one with the opening on the front for easier access we may get that.
We love ours though! Would recommend it!
January 29, 2014