This habitat heater is made from high-density polyethylene plastic for water-resistance and easy cleaning. Automatic thermostat protection keeps the heater from overheating for your pet's safety.
Heat your reptile's home with this ZOO MED ReptiTherm Habitat Heater. This heater features automatic thermostat protection that shuts the heater off at 119Â°F to prevent overheating and metal protection on the power cord for your pet's safety. Mounting rails are molded into the heater for secure placement on the floor or side of your pet's enclosure.
- Designed for use with large, heavy reptiles such as tortoises, or in large zoo style enclosures with Monitors, Tegus, Iguanas and other large lizards
- Made from high-density polyethylene plastic for water-resistance and easy cleaning
- LED light tells you when heater is on
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts heater off at 119Â°F to prevent overheating
- Metal protection on power cord helps prevent damage from your pet
- Mounting rails molded into heater allow for secure placement on the floor or side of the enclosure
- Power: 120V; 40W
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Available in a 18"L x 18"W size