Help make your aquarium feel more like an African rift lake, your African Cichlids' natural habitat, when you use these salts. The trace elements in the salts help re-create the natural hardness found in the waters of Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi or Lake Victoria, so your Cichlids can thrive.
Add these African Minerals Salts Cichlid to your aquarium to help make your underwater friends feel at home. The trace elements contained in the salts help re-create the natural hardness of African rift lakes to help make your aquarium feel more like your African Cichlids' natural habitat. The formula is designed to not alter your aquarium's pH level, so your aquatic pals can feel as though they're basking in the waters of Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi or Lake Victoria. The free-flowing powder also comes with a convenient measuring scoop to help make water treatment simple.
- Contains many of the trace elements required to create a healthy environment for African Cichlids
- Helps re-create the natural hardness of African rift lakes, like Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi and Lake Victoria, to help make your Cichlids feel at home
- Formulated to not alter the pH level in your aquarium
- Free-flowing powder comes with a measuring scoop for convenient use
- Can be used with Buffer Max Cichlid™ to achieve desired water hardness and alkalinity