- Advanced formula with 1 billion probiotics to support digestive health
- Added digestive enzymes
- Plus prebiotics to support the growth of beneficial bacteria
GNC Gold Card discount not valid on purchase of GNC Pets items.
For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human dietary supplements. Now, GNC's commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pets Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human supplements and are dated to ensure that you are purchasing the freshest products available for the pets you love.
Represents Minimum Levels Per (0.7 g) Chewable Tablet Unless Otherwise Stated:
- Moisture (max) - 6%
- Cellulase* (Aspergillus niger, var.) - 80 CMCU1
- alpha-Amylase* (Aspergillus oryzae, var.) - 2,500 SKB2
- Lipase* (Aspergillus niger, var.) - 225 LU3
- Papain* (Papaya) - 22,000 PU4
- Fructooligosaccharide* - 80 mg
- Bacillus coagulans* - 1 billion CFU
- Glutamine* - 2 mg
- *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fermented Aspergillus oryzae powder, Maltodextrin, Fermented Aspergillus niger powder, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Whey, Bacillus coagulans, Pork Liver, Stearic Acid, Beef Liver, Bacon Flavor, Sugar, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Glutamine, Papaya.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Up to 10 lbs - 1/2 tablet
- 11 to 50 lbs - 1 tablet
- Over 50 lbs - 2 tablets
- Give recommended number of tablets daily.