- Supports joint health & mobility
- 500 mg glucosamine + 50 mg chondroitin + 10 mg MSM
- Added zinc and vitamin C to protect against free radicals
- Available in a chewable tablet
- Choose from Beef or Peanut Butter flavor
- For adult dogs
GNC Gold Card discount not valid on purchase of GNC Pets items.
For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human dietary supplements. Now, GNC's commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pets Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human supplements and are dated to ensure that you are purchasing the freshest products available for the pets you love.
Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish) - 500 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C) - 100 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Cartilage) - 50 mg
- Zinc - 15 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane - 10 mg
- Manganese - 5 mg
- Copper - 2 mg
Inactive Ingredients for Beef Tablet: Bacon Flavor, Beef Liver, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pork Liver, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose
Inactive Ingredients for Peanut Butter Tablet: Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose.
For use in dogs only.
Directions for Use:
- Up to 10 lbs - 1/2 tablet
- 11 to 50 lbs - 1 tablet
- Over 50 lbs - 2 tablets
- Give recommended number of tablets once per day.
WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
CAUTIONS: Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.Available in 60 for 120 count beef or peanut butter chew