- Advanced support for joint health & mobility
- 500 mg glucosamine + 400 mg chondroitin + 200 mg MSM
- Added omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric & boswellia for healthy joints
GNC Gold Card discount not valid on purchase of GNC Pets items.
Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish) - 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Cartilage) - 400 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 200 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C) - 100 mg
- Boswellia serrata - 5 mg
- Turmeric - 25 mg
- Zinc - 15 mg
- Vitamin E - 15 IU
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from Fish Oil) - 13.5 mg Manganese - 5 mg Copper - 1 mg
Inactive Ingredients for Beef Tablet:
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bacon Flavor, Beef Liver, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Silicate, Cellulose, Fish Oil, Gelatin (Fish), Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pork Liver, Pork Skin Collagen, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone, Tocopherols.
Inactive Ingredients for Peanut Butter Tablet:
Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Silicate, Fish Oil, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pork Skin Collagen, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone, Tocopherols.
Directions for Use:
- Up to 10 lbs - 1/2 tablet
- 11 to 50 lbs - 1 tablet
- Over 50 lbs - 2 tablets
- Give recommended number of tablets daily.
For use in dogs only.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.