- Calming blend with chamomile & tryptophan
- Use during travel, separation or stress
- For use in cats only
GNC Gold Card discount not valid on purchase of GNC Pets items.
Active Ingredients for Liquid
Active Ingredients Per Teaspoon (5 mL):
- Chamomile - 40 mg Hops - 25 mg
- Taurine - 15 mg
- Tryptophan - 5 mg
Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Natural Fish Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Directions for Use for Liquid:
- Up to 10 lbs - 1 teaspoon Over 10 lbs - 2 teaspoons
- Add recommended number of teaspoons during meal time daily.
- Do not exceed 3 servings in one day. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Active Ingredients Per 1/4 Teaspoon of Gel:
- Oat Extract - 75 mg Chamomile Extract - 30 mg
- Passion Flower - 30 mg
- Cat Nip Extract - 15 mg
Inactive Ingredients for Gel:
Chicken Flavor (Artificial), Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Glucose, Malt Syrup, Molasses, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Directions for Use for Gel:
Apply ½ to 1 inch of gel to your cat's paw once daily. So yummy, you can even offer it directly from the tube.
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Soft Chew:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) - 31.25 mg
- L-Theanine - 10.56 mg
Inactive Ingredients per Soft Chew:
Brewers Yeast, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols, Propionic Acid, Proprietary Blend (Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate and Calcium Sulfate), Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil.
Directions for Soft Gel Use:
- Up to 15 lbs - Give 1 soft chew daily
- Over 15 lbs - Give 2 soft chews daily
- During times of increased stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.