All Living Things Paper Pet Bedding is highly absorbent to soak up urine and water spills. This soft bedding controls unpleasant odors to keep your home smelling fresh and clean.
All Living Things Paper Pet Bedding provides a soft, comfortable home for your pet while controlling pet odors and messes. The bedding is fragrance-free, contains no cedar or pine oils and is highly absorbent to soak up pet urine and keep unpleasant odors under control. The bedding will not clump and has little dust to keep messes to a minimum, and many small pets will love to nest or burrow in the soft, fluffy bedding.
- Ideal for small pets, including rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, rats and mice
- Highly absorbent material soaks up pet urine and water spills without clumping
- Provides a comfortable, soft place for pets to nest and burrow
- Natural odor control keeps your pet's environment smelling fresh and clean
- Fragrance-free and does not contain cedar or pine oils
- Minimal dust to prevent messes
- Made from reclaimed pulp fiber
- Place 1" – 3" of All Living Things Paper Pet Bedding in the bottom of the cage; change bedding weekly or as needed.
Do not flush bedding in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used bedding is not recommended for garden use.
While All Living Things Paper Pet Bedding is nontoxic, you should seek immediate veterinary care if your pet consumes large quantities of bedding or if there is a change in food or water consumption. Observation and proper management will minimize potential problems.
Available in a 6L (expands to 14L) and a 12.5L package (expands to 30L)
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.