This adult cat food provides the nutrients needed to help your cat grow healthy and lean. Clinically proven antioxidants promote immune system health, and high-quality ingredients ensure proper nutrient absorption.
Hill's Science Diet Optimal Care Original Adult Cat Food promotes vital organ health and lean muscles in adult cats. The precise combination of essential nutrients, vitamins C and E and other high-quality ingredients help your feline friend build a healthy immune system and maintain an ideal body weight. Added taurine promotes heart health, while controlled phosphorus helps maintain healthy kidneys.
- For adult cats 1 to 6 years of age
- Precisely balanced nutrition helps maintain vital organ function and lean muscles
- Essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants, vitamins C and E, help your cat maintain overall health and a strong immune system
- Added taurine promotes a healthy heart
- Controlled phosphorus helps ensure kidney health
- High-quality ingredients ensure proper nutrient absorption and offer easy digestion
- Key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight
- Contains chicken by-product meal, whole grain corn, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, choline chloride, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, dl-methionine, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta-carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 33.8%, Fat 22.4%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 37.1%, Crude Fiber 1.0%, Calcium 0.89%, Phosphorus 0.8%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.7%, Magnesium 0.076%, Taurine 0.22%, Vitamin C 126mg/kg, Vitamin E 700 IU/kg
To prevent suffocation, keep the plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or nursing cats
Available in 17.5-lb. packaging
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.