- Kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- Available in a six month supply
FRONTLINEŽ Plus for Dogs remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not reapply FRONTLINEŽ Plus for 30 days
*Products available in US only
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your pet, read entire label and directions before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Use on dogs only. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on other animals.
To kill fleas and all stages of brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), apply to dogs or puppies (8 weeks or older) as follows:
- Remove applicator from child-resistant package.
- Hold applicator upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body.
- Place applicator tip through animal's hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades.
- Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to the animal's skin. Avoid superficial application to the animal's hair. Only one applicator per treatment is needed.
When used monthly, FRONTLINEŽ Plus for Dogs completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick infestations. Research demonstrates that FRONTLINEŽ Plus kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to three months. FRONTLINEŽ Plus also prevents development of all flea stages for up to three months. FRONTLINEŽ Plus kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed. Although FRONTLINEŽ Plus can control fleas for up to three months, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
- fipronil - 9.8%
- (S)-methoprene - 8.8%
- INERT INGREDIENTS - 81.4%
- TOTAL - 100.0%
Hazards to Domestic Animals For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
- Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.