- Perfect indoor containment for litters and adult pets
- Pen expands from 35.4" to 60.6" wide
- Corners interlock for extra frame support
- Wire door provides easy access for pets
- Side door lifts for convenient access to food/water, doggy pads or floor tray
At Richell USA, we utilize beautiful rubberwood in the design and construction of our pet products. We selected this particular timber as our signature wood because of its high durability and tight grain, which takes beautifully to a wide range of finishes. The wood also has the ability to minimize shrinkage, cracks and warps, making it the perfect candidate for the production of high-quality pet products.
Rubberwood is best known for the production of latex, which is used worldwide for rubber-based products. So while other trees are cut down for the sole purpose of producing certain products, rubberwood is used only after it completes its latex-producing cycle and dies, which generally lasts 26-30 years. This is another reason why Richell loves this ecologically sustainable timber!Small/Medium: Recommended for dogs 8.8 to 26.4 lbs. (4-12kg)
1 1/8" space between wire slats
Wire is 7 Gage or 0.144"
Wire door is 12¼" wide x 15 ¾" high
Side door is 26" wide x 11½" high