Outdoor pest control has convenient concentrated hose end sprayer applicator. For residential use only.
- Kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, aphids, mites, caterpillars, beetles, chinch bugs & mole crickets
- Kills mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus, deer ticks and other listed pests
- Outdoor pest control lasts for up to six weeks
- For residential use only
Active Ingredients: Bifenthrin 0.30%, Other ingredients 99.70%
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Read entire label before each use. Refer to label for complete instructions, first aid, storage and disposal.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Apply when insects first appear or when lawn damage is first noticed. Repeat applications should be made only as directed to maintain control. Wait 4 to 6 weeks between applications
1. Thoroughly wet down grass a few hours before application. Lawn should be no taller than 3 inches at time of application.
2. Measure the area to be treated. Calculate the square footage by multiplying length times width
3. Spray evenly over the measured area, treating the entire lawn
4. For best control of surface insects, delay additional watering or mowing for 24 hours after application
Note: For control of carpenter ants, spray 15 fl oz per gallon evenly over 65 sq. ft.
Mosquitoes coming to rest on treated areas will be killed for varying periods of time after application, depending on exposure of treated areas to weathering conditions.
Made in the USA.32 fl. oz. bottle.