- Beneficial blend of pond bacteria
- Dissolvable blocks remove bottom-sludge
- Slow-release formula
- 8 blocks per package
The Clear Pond Sludge Buster Blocks are a blend of beneficial pond bacteria and enzymes, in a pre-measured 1 ounce dissolvable block. The dissolvable blocks are unique in that they immediately sink to the bottom of the pond to more effectively remove undesirable bottom sludge. As the Blocks dissolve, they also supply a slow-release of beneficial pond bacteria in the water to provide a number of benefits for Koi ponds and water garden ponds.
- Elimination of bottom sludge (decaying plants, grass clippings, leaves, fish wastes, and other organic waste materials).
- Improved oxygen content in the water, and reduction of toxic ammonia/nitrite, as well as excess problem-causing nutrients such as nitrate and phosphate from pond water.
- Control odor by eliminating the build-up of dead and decaying organic wastes, which are the source of toxic gases that produce these odors.
- Improved water clarity is accomplished in just weeks.
- Easy to use - just throw into the pond, no measuring or weighing.
Dosing: Apply one block per 1,000 gallons of water every 2 weeks, however, if you have a heavy fish load, then apply at the rate of 2 blocks per 1,000 gallons every 2 weeks.
(Max fish load is 1 inch of fish, including tail, for every 10 gallons of water)
Made in the USA.8 blocks per package