- Required for tropical fish setups
- Unbreakable polymer construction
- Features a LED running lamp
- Compact, safe & submersible
The Fluval compact aquarium heater is an automatic, submersible heater for use in indoor aquariums. Without any adjustments needed, it is designed to reach and maintain the set temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit. The red indicator light will illuminate the heater when in use, and the heater will automatically shut off when the water temperature reaches 78 degrees Fahrenheit. The exterior is made of a tough polymer so that it will not crack or break like traditional heaters.
Generally, the heater should be placed at the rear of the aquarium, preferably close to a source of water movement to ensure even and thorough distribution of warmed water.
- Position the heater in the aquarium and press suction cups firmly against glass or plastic to adhere to the aquarium wall.
- Make sure heater remains submersed at all times.
- Allow heater to acclimatize to the aquarium water temperature for 10 minutes before plugging it into the electrical outlet.
Caution: Unplug all appliances in the aquarium before placing hands in water. Unplug the heater and allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes before taking it out of the water.
- Clean the heater regularly to remove deposits that could impair the heater performance.
- Deposits on the heater can be removed by soaking it in vinegar and then rinsing it with fresh water before repositioning it in the aquarium. Do not use chemical cleaners.
Made in Poland.Measures 6-1/2"L.
For use in aquariums up to 6.6 gallons.
Will increase temp up to 7 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In Stores Only