- Effectively deters licking or chewing behaviors in pets
- Clinically proven – veterinarian approved
- A great alternative to e-collars
- Protects raw, "hot spot" areas
- All natural active ingredients
Anti-Lick Strip Prevent is the first product of its kind clinically proven to effectively deter obsessive licking, biting and chewing behaviors in pets. A unique bandage, with a medical-grade adhesive on one side and all-natural active ingredients on the other, effectively delivers powerful deterrents to the animal's nose when smelled, and tongue when licked or bitten.
Preparation of Affected Area:
1. Gently brush affected area with soft grooming brush to remove loose hair and debris.
2. Wipe the area with the enclosed alcohol prep pad prior to Anti-Lick Strip Prevent application.
Applying the Anti-Lick Strip Prevent:
1. Remove paper liner from back of Anti-Lick Strip Prevent and discard.
2. Apply Anti-Lick Strip Prevent directly to pet's hair, adhesive-side down. (Powder mixture should be visible and right side up.) If one bandage will not overlap onto itself, use two bandages by overlapping the second to the first and continue applying.
3. Do not apply directly to open wounds or on raw or tender skin. Instead, first apply a small piece of gauze over the open wound, then adhere Anti-Lick Strip Prevent OVER the gauze covering the sore.
4. The Anti-Lick Strip Prevent is designed to fall off over a period of days. If the animal still exhibits undesired behavior after the initial application, apply another Anti-Lick Strip Prevent immediately.
a. Depending upon the type of pet hair, the Anti-Lick Strip Prevent may fall off before it is intended (usually under an hour). In this case, apply a new Anti-Lick Strip Prevent immediately. Be sure the affected area is clean and free of debris.
Should your pet persist in licking and chewing the Anti-Lick Strip Prevent while it is in use, it may be an indication that your pet has a more serious medical condition. See your veterinarian immediately.
Active Ingredients: Ground cayenne pepper, ground oregano leaf, lemon powder, clove oil.
Inactive Ingredients: Hypoallergenic (medical grade) adhesive, nylon.
Made in the USA.Sizes:
- Small: (4" x 1.5") - For pets weighing 11-20 lbs.
- Medium: (5" x 1.5") - For pets weighing 21-50 lbs.
- Large: (6" x 1.5") - For pets weighing 51-80 lbs.