- Veterinarian recommended
- Quick, safe and effective
- Stops bleeding caused by clipping nails or minor curs & scratches
For external use to control bleeding. For use on dogs, cats and birds. A quick aid to stop bleeding caused by trimming beaks, clipping nails, claws and minor cuts.
Active Ingredient: Ferric Subsulfate - Hemostatic
Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, potassium aluminum sulfate, diatomaceous earth, ammonium chloride
- Apply powder freely with moistened cotton-tipped applicator to the area being treated
- The surface should be thoroughly covered with the powder
- Apply moderate pressure for 5-10 seconds until bleeding stops
- Repeat as needed
Caution: For use on adult dogs, cats and birds only. Do not use when redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases.
Made in the USA.0.5 fl oz.