- Aids in natural digestive process
- For Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas & other small pets
- Available in three flavors: with carrots, mint, or marigolds
Kaytee Premium Timothy Hay is harvested from the high elevations of the Columbian River Basin - an environment with the perfect combination of dry days and cool nights. Kaytee's experts, who have been farming since the 1920's, hand select hay from the second cutting to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem. Once selected, the hay is sheltered to protect it from the elements and ensure that the right green color and nutritional content is maintained. As a final step, the hay is special cut to increase the ease of feeding.
Kaytee Timothy Hay is pesticide-free and aids in the natural digestive process of rabbits and small animals by providing required long strand fiber. This premium blend of Timothy Hay comes in three flavors: with carrots (for additional vitamins), with marigolds (a natural source of antioxidants), or with mint (a natural digestive aid). Small animals love this tasty treat!
- Timothy Hay Plus Carrots: Natural sun-cured timothy hay, dried carrot.
- Timothy Hay Plus Marigolds: Natural sun-cured timothy hay, dried calendula (marigolds).
- Timothy Hay Plus Mint: Natural sun-cured timothy hay, dried mint.
- Timothy Hay Plus Mango: Natural sun-cured timothy hay, dried mangos.
Guaranteed Analysis (all varieties):
- Crude Protein (min) 4.5%
- Crude Fat (min) 0.5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 28.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Calcium (min) 0.25%; (max) 0.75%
The high fiber from Timothy Hay, in conjuction with good feeding habits, may help prevent obesity. Lower in calcium, it may reduce the likelihood of urinary tract problems. Hay is absolutely essential for the good health of small pets. Encourage your pet's consumption of hay by finding creative ways to offer the hay, such as hiding in cardboard tubes to encourage foraging. Feed loose in the cage, in a bin or hopper. Make sure your pet has adequate fresh water at all times.
Made in the USA.Available in 24 oz barrels.