Puppies can be a lot of work, but they can also be a furry bundle of joy. If you're thinking of bringing a puppy into your home, The Puppy Whisperer is your must-have guide.
Following the success of his book The Dog Whisperer, Paul Owens turns his attention to puppies. In The Puppy Whisperer, Owens and his protege Terence Cranendonk offer a compassionate step-by-step guide to all things puppy, including how to:
- Evaluate temperament
- Choose the right pup personality for your family
- Monitor diet, play, and exercise
- Train and problem solve
- Provide early socialization and positive training
- Potty train, step-by-step
- Ensure safety and health care, including the latest on vaccinations
Author(s): Paul Owens & Terence Cranendonk with Norma Eckrote
Adams Media, 2007
Paperback, 304 pages
- In Stores Only
- Online Only!