A twelve pack of replacement heads compatible with all PediPaws units.
Make sure that each use of your PediPaws is fast and easy with the precision filing surface of a new head. This twelve pack of heads is compatible with all PediPaws units, including the older black rubber system.
Replace the filing head when it appears worm, or when it becomes more difficult to file your pet's nails. A new filing head will ensure a faster and more comfortable nail filing session for you and your pet!
PediPaws unit sold separately. Click to shop for the PediPaws unit.
To replace the filing head:
1. Turn off PediPaws and remove batteries before opening the orange protective cap.
2. Unscrew the orange protective cap.
3. Holding the filing head between your fingers firmly, loosen and remove the single screw on the top of the filing head by turning the screw counter clockwise with a Philips head screwdriver. If your have the older black rubber system, remove the metal washer also.
4. Remove the old filing head and replace with a new one.
5. Insert and tighten screw on top of wheel. Do not over tighten.
6. Screw on orange protective cap and re-insert batteries.