Professional-strength bacteria and enzyme formula with three times the cleaning power to work on both new and old problem areas--including carpet pad odors.
Professional-strength bacteria and enzyme formula with three times the cleaning power to work on both new and old problem areas--including carpet pad odors. Safe for carpets, upholstery, bedding, clothing, tile, concrete, brick and other water-safe surfaces. Completely removes tough stains and odors associated with urine, vomit, feces, blood, red wine, juice, coffee, tea, baby formula and more. Manufacturer offers a money back guarantee upon proof of purchase.
- Fast-acting, professional-strength bacteria and enzyme formula
- Permanently and completely removes tough urine
- Safe to use around pets and children
- Ready to use--no mixing required.
Purified water, denatured ethanol, non-pathogenic bacteria, natural enzymes, mild detergent, fragrance.
Before use, apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness.
1. Shake bottle well.
2. Remove excess solid or liquid waste, then saturate the problem area. If treating carpet, be sure to use enough product to reach the carpet backing and padding. Allow the product to penetrate the surface for give or more minutes, then blot excess moisture with a clean white cloth or paper towel.
3. Allow the area to dry naturally, which may take 24-48 hours. Once the area is dry, any residual odor will disappear.
4. If the area is dry but an odor still persists, the product did not reach the source of the odor. Re-treat the area, making certain to use enough solution to penetrate the area affected.
Carpet Cleaning Machines: Pretreat heavily soiled areas using the above directions. Add 4 to 8 fl. oz. to one gallon of shampoo/water mix to enhance the cleaning power.
Laundry Pre-Wash: Apply to soiled area and let sit five minutes then wash.
Note: While incidental contact with this product is harmless to pets even when they groom themselves, keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly.
Made in the USA.Available in a 24, 32 & 64 fl oz spray bottle or 1 gallon jug.
Note: Check the drop-down menu above for sizes available online.