Fresh canned fruits in sauce to be used as a "mix-in" with fresh pelleted diets.
Great for Tropical Lizards, Box Turtles, "Forest" type species of Tortoises, Hermit Crabs, Iguanas, Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, etc.
- Feed Hatchling Animals Daily
- Feed Adult animals 3-4 times per week
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet. (10% with forest Tortoises)
- Mash fruit for hatchlings and small species
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening.
Papaya, Water (sufficient for processing), Guar Gum, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride
Crude Protein (min) As fed: 0.3% Dry Basis 4.3% Crude Fat (min) As Fed: 0.2% Dry Basis 2.9% Crude Fiber (max) As Fed: 0.7% Dry Basis 10.0% Moisture (max) 93.0%
Made in ThailandAvailable in 4 oz cans. Choose from either Papaya or Red Banana.
- In Stores Only