Find out how to select, train, and care for your Bulldog.
Though originally bred for bull baiting, today's Bulldogs are calm, dignified, and courageous - and make great pets. Whether you're already a Bulldog owner or you're thinking about becoming one, this friendly guide will answer your questions and help you and your Bully live happily ever after. From choosing your dog to training, diet, and health, it's just what you need for Bulldog success!
Discover how to
- Understand the breed and its history
- Buy or adopt a healthy Bulldog
- Housetrain your Bulldog and teach basic commands
- Keep your Bulldog well-groomed and active
- Watch for breed-specific health problems
Author: Susan M. Ewing
Wiley Publications, Inc., 2006
Softcover, 288 pages