Real milk, not a milk drink, that your cat can enjoy without digestive upset.
Cats and kittens love milk, but most cats cannot have regular milk because it is hard to digest. CatSip is real Grade A milk from the dairy that has been specially developed to reduce the risk of digestive problems, which some cats experience with ordinary milk. It is treated with an enzyme, lactase, to break down the milk sugar so your pet doesn't have to.
- Grade A milk from the dairy
- Great for dogs, too!
- Once opened, CatSip will last as long as regular milk when refrigerated
- A wholesome snack for your pet any time of day, every day
- Contains taurine, an essential nutrient for a cat's heart and eye health.
Lowfat (1%) Grade A milk, Lactase Enzyme, and Taurine.
- Crude Protein (min.) 2.5%
- Crude Fat (min.) 1.0%; (max) 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 0.0%
- Moisture (max.) 90.0%
- Taurine* (min.) .005%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
CatSip is not intended as a fully-balanced diet by itself.
Note: Some kittens may be sensitive to milk protein.
Made in the USA.Each 8 fl. oz. package contains approximately 4 servings.